Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, 2012!


[This is my Mad Men alter ego. Isn't she lovely? By the way...I have that necklace. I'll post about it at some future point, I promise.]


It's New Year's Day. I love New Year's Day! It just seems so...fresh, you know?

I love all the possibilities for the days that lie ahead. I love making a clean start. I love evaluating life and finding ways to improve myself.

This year I have quite a few goals in mind. Most of them I'll keep private, but there are a few I'll share here.

1) Buy something new at the grocery store each week. I am in a total rut. I realize that I always buy the same things - and there's a world of food out there to try. I am going to start in the produce section; try all those fruits and veggies that are completely foreign to me.

2) Step it up in the wardrobe department. In all honesty I don't care about fashion. Blah. Sometimes I think I should have been a nurse so I could get away with wearing scrubs 24/7 - wouldn't that be nice? But I really should care, shouldn't I? So I'm going to enlist the help of my personal stylist (aka Jennifer) and doll it up a bit.

3) I'm going to grow my hair out for the entire year. I wonder how long it will grow in a year???? (and then I'll probably chop it off next January 1st - because I like it short).

Happy New Year!

Make it a good one!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails